ant-user mailing list archives

From jful...@ruminate.co.uk
Subject RE: task for numeric comparison ?!
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 12:47:24 GMT
"Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Rebhan@huk-coburg.de> wrote ..

> I've just detected that there are some condition tasks
> in package net.sf.antcontrib.logic.condition i may use.
>
> Those tasks are migrated from antelope, but are
> not mentioned in the manual of antcontrib
>
> manual =
>
> http://antelope.tigris.org/nonav/docs/manual/bk03ch05s02.html
>
> Those tasks should be mentioned in the antcontrib docs.

you may also use javascript with <script/> task and set a property with javascript,
e.g. the following taken from script manual page;

<project name="squares" default="main" basedir=".">

  <target name="main">

      if(i=1; i<=10; i++) {
        echo = squares.createTask("echo");
        echo.setMessage(i*i);
        echo.perform();
      }

    ]]> </script>

  </target>

</project>

just use project.getProperty("somepropertyname"); to access and set Ant properties from javascript.

here is a nice tutorial
http://www.sitepen.com/ant/javascript.html

gl, jim fuller