ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: AW: Multiple IFs, or IFs on tasks
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:31:59 GMT
Thank you Jan, that's a good approach too.

FYI, I wound up taking a simple approach, after I thought about this some
more... I simply have an antcall from one target to another that checks
the second property.  So it winds up being like a nested if in a sense...
I would have to explain quite a bit to be able to explain why this worked
in my case, but suffice it to say it does :)

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all the suggestions!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect