ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <ew...@llbean.com>
Subject How do I escape a white space in my nested include?
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 15:34:28 GMT
I have a dirset which has two listings, one  has a white space in it, but I can't get the dirset
to recognize the fact that there are actually only two directories in my list.  I'm using
one include because there may be a variable number of items in my list for different modules
that use this dirset so I can't merely use separate <include> nested elements.

<dirset dir="..">
    <include name="WebSphereCommerceServerExtensionsData/bin Stores/Web Content/WEB-INF/classes"
/>
</dirset>

1st directory: WebSphereCommerceServerExtensionsData/bin
2nd directory: Stores/Web Content/WEB-INF/classes

How can I get the 2nd directory to be viewed as a single directory with the embedded white
space. I tried making it a coma separated list and quoting the second directory. Neither worked.

Eric Wood
ewood@llbean.com
207.552.2306