ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <ew...@llbean.com>
Subject dirset and relative path problem
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 11:40:54 GMT
I'm using a dirset to build a classpath:

<path id="classpath">
            <fileset dir="${dir.wc.lib}">
                <include name="**/*.jar"/>
            </fileset>

            <dirset dir="." >
                <include name="../WebSphereCommerceServerExtensionsData/bin" />
                <include name="../Stores/Web Content/WEB-INF/classes" />
            </dirset>
</path>

The problem is that it doesn't seem to like the relative references of the embedded includes.
 When I run the build.xml in debug mode I get the following:

   dirset: Setup scanner in
   dir /ClearCase_Storage/viewroot/erw_test_SSI/vob/ecomm_commerce_suite/AppServer/WebSphereCommerceServerExtensionsLogic

   with patternSet{ includes: [../WebSphereCommerceServerExtensionsData/bin, ../Stores/Web
Content/WEB-INF/classes] excludes: [] }

and the build fails because it can't locate classes in these directories.

It appears that it generates a patternSet from the embedded <include ...> elements.
If I change the way I build so the pathing is fully qualified then I can successfully compile
my code, but I really desire to reference these directories relatively.

Does anybody know how I can relatively  reference directories that contain classes?

Eric Wood
ewood@llbean.com
207.552.2306