ant-user mailing list archives

From EJ Ciramella <ecirame...@archivas.com>
Subject Re: Looking for task to add text to file.
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 18:43:47 GMT
Would it make more sense to break up the file into other smaller ones
if regexp doesn't work?  Then you could use loadfile for the header
content, have a property to store the items you want to add and another
loadfile for the rest of the document.  Then you could echo the three
properties into a new file in the exact order you want.  Also, if
you're doing loadfile, you could do expandproperties and turn any ${}'s
in the files into their actual values.