ant-user mailing list archives

From THUFIR HAWAT <hawat.thu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: import Tidy jar, path to jar
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 15:05:40 GMT
On 5/25/05, Mark Lundquist <mlundquist2@comcast.net> wrote:

> On May 24, 2005, at 11:15 AM, THUFIR HAWAT wrote:
>
> > I can't pin down why I think this, but I believe there's a mismatch
> > between where the build file says to find Tidy.jar and its actual
> > location.
>
> What is it's actual location?
> —ml—

heh, I have copied Tidy.jar to many locations.  the "primary" location
is /home/thufir/java/lib/Tidy.jar, it's also at
/home/thufir/java/src/org/w3c/tidy/Tidy.jar and
home/thufir/java/src/atreide/org/w3c/tidy/Tidy.jar (the last one
doesn't really make sense).  really, it should just be in "lib," to
follow standards, right?  but the import statement specifies "import
org.w3c.tidy.Tidy;" so, errr, I should be boning up on import
statements 'cause I don't know what that means (aside from
org/w3c/tidy/Tidy).

Thufir