ant-user mailing list archives

From Kapil Bajaj <kapilba...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Capturing Error with <exec> Command
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 16:00:20 GMT
Hi All

I am trying to execute Command using <exec> Tag in Ant 1.6

while executing command I am trying to redirect the output to text File.
Here I want if my exec Command Fails or Executable I am trying to execute
is not available then I should be able to Trap that event or Error Message
or set some property

<exec executable="db2licm" failifexecutionfails="false"
failonerror="false" output="db2-logs.txt" append="true">
            <arg line="-l" />
</exec>

Later Use that property to display some useful Information for User.
Please let me know if we can have workaround for this issue

Thanks and Regards
Kapil Bajaj
India Software Labs
IBM Software Group.