ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shatzer, Larry" <Larry.Shat...@MIROtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Login to DB as sys user
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 13:42:21 GMT
I don't know about the sql task, but if you have a sql file, and use sqlplus
(with an exec task), put this at the top of the file that needs to be run.

CONNECT sys/password@database as sysdba
                              ^^^^^^^^^
That part is needed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Manas Panda [mailto:manas.panda@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 6:39 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Login to DB as sys user

Hi All,
I have an requirement for which I have to login to database as "sys"
user and also I have to use "sql" task. Is there any way in ANT so
that I can login as "sys" user.I am using following task

<sql
driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
classpath="${classes12_jar}"
url="${DB_URL}"
src="@{file}"
userid="sys"
password="xyz"
onerror="continue"
keepformat="true"
print="yes">
</sql>

while executing above task it throws error " java.sql.SQLException:
ORA-28009: connection to sys should be as sysdba or sysoper"

Thanks in advance

Manas