ant-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Beudin" <mbeu...@swapcom.fr>
Subject Re: launch an Ant build file in a class - Sender blacklisted
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 15:19:49 GMT
Sorry for the SPAM extra mail. need to mail my admin ;-)
Where can I contact directly Ant developers?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ninju Bohra [mailto:ninju_bohra@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : lundi 2 mai 2005 17:00
À : Ant Users List
Objet : [SPAM] - Re: launch an Ant build file in a class - Sender blacklisted

Have you looked at the CruiseControl open source project

http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/

Marc Beudin <mbeudin@swapcom.fr> wrote:
Hi,
I'm currently doing a continuous build application for my company and
I'm looking for the best way to run Ant from the JVM, so to say launch a
build file in a java class.
Any hints on how to do this??
thxx