ant-user mailing list archives

From <Blagas...@loftware.com>
Subject Ant - <javadoc> -- <fileset> exclude not working
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 19:45:58 GMT
Hi,

I am attempting to use the JavaDoc tag in an ant build as follows

to create my JavaDoc.  I have a small subset of public classes

which I want to exclude from the final JavaDoc.  According to the

Ant document, I should be able to use the <fileset> tag to accomplish

this.  However, the following builds the JavaDoc but just ignores the

exclude statement of the <fileset> tag.

Any suggestions as to why this may not be working....

Thanks,

Brian

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<project default="javadoc">

   <target name="javadoc">

    <javadoc destdir="D:\ProjectBuild\javadoc"

       access="public"

       use="true"

       notree="false"

       nonavbar="false"

       noindex="false"

       splitindex="true"

        author="true"

       version="true"

       nodeprecatedlist="false"

       nodeprecated="false"

       sourcepath="."

       overview=".\overview.html"

       stylesheetfile=".\stylesheet.css"

       windowtitle="My Program API">

       <packageset dir=".">

         <include name="com\myprogram\demo"/>

       </packageset>

       <packageset dir=".">

         <include name="com\myprogram\demo\dao"/>

       </packageset>

       <packageset dir=".">

         <include name="com\myprogram\demo\vo"/>

       </packageset>

       <packageset dir=".">

         <include name="com\myprogram\util"/>

       </packageset>

       <fileset dir=".">

             <include name=".\com\myprogram\demo\** .\com\
myprogram\demo\dao\**  .\com\ myprogram\demo\vo\** .\com\ myprogram
\util\**"/>

           <exclude name=".\com\myprogram\demo\dao\TestDAO.java"/>

       <fileset/>

        <link href="http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.2/docs/api"/>

       </javadoc>

    </target>