ant-user mailing list archives

From "S I" <xia...@hotmail.com>
Subject Jarpend.jar
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 16:11:49 GMT
Hi

Have any of you ever used jarpend?  The documentation on Sourceforge.net
makes a  VAGUE mention of the existence of a <jarpend> Ant task and that's
where it stops.  No explanation or any examples are given.  In the download
section there are only 2 files; ~tar.tar and ~tar.gz (which are for unix)
but given that java is platform-indpendent...I download both files to my
WindowsXP desktop to find them both give a Winzip error msg, "..files are
empty..."

Could anyone please give me an example of <jarpend> Ant task within a
build.xml and what .jar/libraries I need to make it work?

Thanks

Steven