ant-user mailing list archives

From Casey Daniell <CDani...@realm.com>
Subject Mappers and Closure can't be nullable
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 16:58:06 GMT
What am I overlooking here, I remember getting this working before, but its
been a while. Can anyone think of something I am overlooking here? I am
basically trying to strip out the version string from the jar file's name.

  <fileset id="lib-files" dir="${libs.dir}">
    <include name="gateway-2.3.6.jar"/>
  </fileset>

    <copy todir="${deploy.dest}/lib">
      <fileset refid="lib-files"/>
      <mapper type="regexp"
              from="^(\w+(\-*\w*)*)(\-+([0-9]?.?)*)*(.jar)$$"
              to="\1\5"/>
    </copy>

I then get the following error when running ANT:

Y:\LATEST_CODE\RCFileExchange\build.xml:174:
org.apache.regexp.RESyntaxException
: Syntax error: Closure operand can't be nullable
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp.JakartaRegexpMatcher.getCompiledPatt
ern(JakartaRegexpMatcher.java:55)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp.JakartaRegexpMatcher.matches(Jakarta
RegexpMatcher.java:71)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp.JakartaRegexpMatcher.matches(Jakarta
RegexpMatcher.java:63)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.util.RegexpPatternMapper.mapFileName(RegexpPatte
rnMapper.java:66)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.util.ResourceUtils.selectOutOfDateSources(Resour
ceUtils.java:91)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.util.SourceFileScanner.restrict(SourceFileScanne
r.java:97)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Copy.buildMap(Copy.java:558)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Copy.scan(Copy.java:527)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Copy.execute(Copy.java:416)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1214)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1062)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:188)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:151)
--- Nested Exception ---
org.apache.regexp.RESyntaxException: Syntax error: Closure operand can't be
null
able
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.syntaxError(RECompiler.java:253)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.closure(RECompiler.java:977)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.branch(RECompiler.java:1151)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.expr(RECompiler.java:1203)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.terminal(RECompiler.java:866)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.closure(RECompiler.java:942)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.branch(RECompiler.java:1151)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.expr(RECompiler.java:1203)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.compile(RECompiler.java:1281)
        at org.apache.regexp.RE.<init>(RE.java:495)
        at org.apache.regexp.RE.<init>(RE.java:480)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.util.regexp.JakartaRegexpMatcher.getCompiledPatt
ern(JakartaRegexpMatcher.java:51)
[...]

Casey B. Daniell
Realm Business Solutions, Inc.
13727 Noel Rd. Suite 800
Dallas, TX 75240
cdaniell@realm.com <mailto:cdaniell@realm.com>
O:(469) 791-1065
H:(972) 980-4156
C:(512) 589-3667

Register Now!
FUSION 2005 User Conference
June 1 - 3
San Diego, CA
For more information or to register, visit
www.realm.com/company/fusion.html <http://www.realm.com/company/fusion.html>

NOTICE: This communication contains information which is confidential to
Realm Business Solutions, Inc. or its subsidiary ("Realm"). If you are not
the intended recipient of this communication, please delete and destroy all
copies. If you are the intended recipient of this communication, you should
not copy, disclose or distribute this communication without Realm's
authority. Any views expressed in this communication are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
Realm's views. Except as required by law, Realm does not represent, warrant
or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
nor that the communication is free of errors, harmful code, interception or
interference.