ant-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Vervelle <nicolas.verve...@steria.com>
Subject Modifying Ant classpath inside build.xml
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 06:13:53 GMT
Hi,

In my build.xml, I am using the <scp> task which requires jsch.jar in
the classpath.
I have put jsch.jar in the same directory as build.xml.
I would like Ant to add it to its classpath inside build.xml, is it
possible ?

I don't want to use the classic solutions to add a .jar in Ant
classpath :
- put the jar in Ant lib directory
- add a -lib flag on the command line
- modify the CLASSPATH environment variable
- create a system dependent script to run Ant

I ask this because the files are stored under CVS, and I would like
that everyone checking them out could run the build without having to
configure something else.

Thanks in advance,
Nicolas