ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: ANT Configuration
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 11:29:31 GMT
Hello,

there is a conflict between the ant classes in the weblogic.jar and the
ant classes in ant.jar.

one solution :

- make yourself an expurged version of weblogic.jar without the ant
classes in it.

- and put this expurged version in $ANT_HOME/lib,

- then unset your CLASSPATH when you use ant.

Antoine

tushar S Kulkarni wrote:

>  Yes classpath has weblogic.jar file? but weblogic.jar file is necessary for ANT?
>

>On Thu, 19 May 2005 Peter Reilly wrote :
>

>>Does your CLASSPATH contain weblogic.jar?
>>Peter
>>
>>tushar S Kulkarni wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>Thanks for your replies, My OS is Win 2000 professional, After setting path to
bin dir and classpath to lib dir the previous error ant is not recognized....command is gone
but I am getting following error: