ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How do I escape a white space in my nested include?
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 05:38:10 GMT
Hello Eric,

Eric Wood wrote:

> I have a dirset which has two listings, one  has a white space in it, but I can't get
the dirset to recognize the >fact that there are actually only two directories in my list.
 I'm using one include because there may be a variable >number of items in my list for
different modules that use this dirset so I can't merely use separate <include> nested
>elements.
><dirset dir="..">
>    <include name="WebSphereCommerceServerExtensionsData/bin Stores/Web Content/WEB-INF/classes"
/>
></dirset>

you need two <include name="..."/> tags.

if you have a variable number of directories in your include
specification, maybe you are using a generator to create your ant build
file.
In this case, you must make your generator generate one include nested
element per directory.

The includes attribute of dirset accepts spaces as a separator, so it
cannot be used in your use case.

<dirset dir="..">
    <include name="WebSphereCommerceServerExtensionsData/bin"/>
    <include name="Stores/Web Content/WEB-INF/classes" />
</dirset>

Antoine