ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniele Gianni <daniele_gianni2...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: Installing Ant under Windows XP
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 08:47:48 GMT
Dear Conor,

thanks for your suggestions. This is what I gets executing ant.bat
having commented out the first line (@echo off), unfortunately this is
still not obvious for me so if you have an further suggestions I will
appreciate it very much.

The message "unexpected software" is shown after the command: if not ""
== "" goto runAntWithJikes. At any rate, I have copied all the text below.

Daniele

C:\Documents and Settings>REM  Copyright 2001,2004 The Apache Software
Foundation

C:\Documents and Settings>REM

C:\Documents and Settings>REM  Licensed under the Apache License,
Version 2.0 (the "License");

C:\Documents and Settings>REM  you may not use this file except in
compliance with the License.

C:\Documents and Settings>REM  You may obtain a copy of the License at

C:\Documents and Settings>REM

C:\Documents and Settings>REM

C:\Documents and Settings>REM

C:\Documents and Settings>REM  Unless required by applicable law or
agreed to in writing, software

C:\Documents and Settings>REM  distributed under the License is
distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,

C:\Documents and Settings>REM  WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
KIND, either express or implied.

C:\Documents and Settings>REM  See the License for the specific language
governing permissions and

C:\Documents and Settings>REM  limitations under the License.

C:\Documents and Settings>if exist "\antrc_pre.bat" call "\antrc_pre.bat"

C:\Documents and Settings>if "Windows_NT" == "Windows_NT"

C:\Documents and Settings>rem C:\Programmi\apache-ant-1.6.2\bin\ is
expanded pathname of the current

script under NT

C:\Documents and Settings>set
DEFAULT_ANT_HOME=C:\Programmi\apache-ant-1.6.2\bin\..

C:\Documents and Settings>if "C:\Programmi\apache-ant-1.6.2" == "" set

ANT_HOME=C:\Programmi\apache-ant-1.6.2\bin\..

C:\Documents and Settings>set DEFAULT_ANT_HOME=

C:\Documents and Settings>rem Slurp the command line arguments. This
loop allows for an unlimited number

C:\Documents and Settings>rem of arguments (up to the command line
limit, anyway).

C:\Documents and Settings>set ANT_CMD_LINE_ARGS=

C:\Documents and Settings>if """" == """" goto doneStart

C:\Documents and Settings>rem find ANT_HOME if it does not exist due to
either an invalid value passed

C:\Documents and Settings>rem by the user or the ant problem on Windows 9x

C:\Documents and Settings>if exist
"C:\Programmi\apache-ant-1.6.2\lib\ant.jar" goto checkJava

C:\Documents and Settings>set _JAVACMD=

C:\Documents and Settings>if "C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05" == "" goto noJavaHome

C:\Documents and Settings>if not exist "C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\bin\java.exe"
goto noJavaHome

C:\Documents and Settings>if "" == "" set
_JAVACMD=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\bin\java.exe

C:\Documents and Settings>goto checkJikes

C:\Documents and Settings>if not "" == "" goto runAntWithJikes
Unexpected Software
C:\Documents and Settings>if not
"C:\Programmi\Pitch\prti1516\lib\prti1516.jar;

F:\gianni\progetti\temp;"C:\Programmi\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat

5.0\webapps\ROOT\webbasedsim\WEB-INF""=="" goto runAntWithClasspath