ant-user mailing list archives

From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject <available> task seems broken
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 00:10:46 GMT

    I've been trying to see if a particular jar contains a class file,
nothing too complex like so:

<available classname="org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve"
           classpath="${appserver.home}/server/lib/catalina-optional.jar"
           property="is55"/>

   It simply would not work and then after adding -d to ant, I see why:

Finding class org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve
Loaded from
/Users/novotny/Jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9/server/lib/catalina-optional.jar
org/apache/catalina/valves/FastCommonAccessLogValve.class
Finding class org.apache.catalina.valves.ValveBase
[available] Could not load dependent class
"org/apache/catalina/valves/ValveBase" for class
"org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve"
[available] Unable to load class
org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve

    How can I tell it to not try to do any autoresolving of dependencies
behind my back? I only want it to indicate if a given class exists in
the jar or not.

    Thanks, Jason