ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Lalor <bla...@bravo5.org>
Subject Re: extracting project revision number
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 10:51:14 GMT
On Apr 29, 2005, at 10:19 AM, Andre Charbonneau wrote:

> I would like to extract the Subversion build number of my project
> and use this to name my release files (tar.gz).  What I thought of
> doing is to put a Subversion tag in my build.properties file.
> Something like the following:

I've written a task for ant that uses javasvn to examine the
project's working copy and set some properties based on whether the
WC is checked out from a tag, has uncommitted changes, etc.  I've not
yet made this task available outside my organization, and it has some
known flaws, but I find it works well for me.  If there's interest,
I'll open it up.

--
    __   ____
   / /  / __/ Brian Lalor