ant-user mailing list archives

From ELASRI Patrice SOFRECOM <patrice.ela...@sofrecom.com>
Subject How to get properties from an executable run with exec
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 16:39:01 GMT

Hi,

I'm new to Ant and need to know how to get several properties as
environment variables for an executable run from ant, with the "exec"
task.

I saw that one cans do that with nested <env> elements, but this doesn't
satisfies me. Because I load several properties from a configuration
file and I don't want to write again a key/value pair for each of these
properties. In fact, in a first time, I want to use "ant" to get
configuration parameters (set as properties) inside a shell script.

At least, does a "for" like loop exists within ant, so I can loop over
these properties and set environment variables with the <env> element.

Thanks in advance

P. ELASRI