ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brad G. Kyer" <>
Subject Re: My Classpath Should be Separate From Ant's
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 02:10:55 GMT

Actually, it's very easy to supply a different classpath to javac
(check the ant docs for more options)...

in your build.xml file

  <path id="my.project.classpath">
      <!-- get jars -->
      <fileset dir="C:/work/foo/jars">
         <include name="**/*.jar" />

in your compilation task

    <javac     srcdir="${src.dir}"

    <!-- use the classpath we defined above -->
    <classpath refid="my.project.classpath"/>