ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject Modify all files of a certain name in a tree with dirs determined by patterns, using xslt
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 19:06:57 GMT
The subject is a generic statement of what I need.  I'll be a little
more specific in here, but focusing on the generic problem may be more
helpful.

I have an exploded ear, and in a bunch of EJB modules whose names begin
with certain strings, and end with random "don't-care" strings (at
least, I don't care what they are), I need to modify the
"weblogic-ejb-jar.xml" file to add a particular element at a point in
the tree.

I see two problems with this so far.  First, I can use the "includes"
attribute to specify input file paths, but I don't see any way to
specify that the output file should be the input file.

The second problem is really a separate issue, in that the xslt engine
tries to read the DTD specified at the URI in the XML file, which it
can't get to.  I need to figure out how to convince the XSLT engine not
to do that.