ant-user mailing list archives

From "Helmut Lerch" <zussl.jo...@utanet.at>
Subject Re: Retaining directory structure with image task
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 20:38:28 GMT
Hi again,

> There is already one actually ..., so you can also test the existing
> patch ...

Thanks for reply. I compared the patch to my solution and its exactly the
same way (using mapper for connecting src and dest).

I would appreciate if this patch is included in the next version of ant.
Change of already existing scripts which use the "wrong" behaviour should be
rather little and easy. If it is not included non-flattening of this task
can just be achieved with some programming knowledge and not that easy.

Thanks,
Heli