ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris Altman <chris.alt...@sim-plex.com>
Subject Re: Problem with csc on OS X
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 02:07:48 GMT
I was under the impression that it came with the CLI stuff from
Microsoft built in already.

To be honest I am completely lost on this Mono stuff.  I have been
looking at it for quite a while now and I am not able to figure out
what exactly I need.  I found MonoLite at www.go-mono.com/daily but
that seems to be for Windows and not OS X.  So I am still looking...

-Chris