ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lybarger <mlybar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting WebLogic WL tasks to work in Ant 1.6.2
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:05:40 GMT
I've not had good experience myself using the wl supplied ant tasks, due to
this and the fact that the tasks seem limited. I used ant's java task to run
the wldeployer, etc to accomplish what the weblogic tasks provided.

I don't know what type of licensing these tasks have on them, but I'd
suggest going to weblogic support for help on them.