ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mikael Petterson \(KI/EAB\)" <mikael.petter...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: junitreport problem
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 06:23:27 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I will file a bug report since there are no constraints specified concering size of files
in the
<junitreport> task. How is the <junitreport> implemented?

I recall you saying that it uses a DOM tree. What is the reason for using a dom tree? Is it
possible to add an attribute to <junitreport largefile="true"> that selects SAX/DOM
depending on file size?

Do anyone know how I can find the source code for <junitreport>?

Cheers,

//Mikael

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Ivanov [mailto:rambiusparkisanius@yahoo.com]
Sent: den 6 april 2005 17:16
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: junitreport problem

> I am thinking of filing a bug report. What do you
> think?
>
> I am aslo thinking of splitting my tests from many
> tests in a big file to few tests but more files.
> What do you think about that?

I didn't count exactly on how many xml files yoy
operate, but I feel that they are not too many, so I
suppose they are large.
It is a good idea to split them; moreover, if this
does not help and you decide to fill a bug reprort, it
is good to provide how many files you have, what is
their size.

Ivan