ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (GE Energy, Non GE, GENE)" <Luis1.Cone...@ge.com>
Subject RE: warnings when calling ant
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 19:04:12 GMT
Thanks Matt!!

I had overriden my $PATH variable and forget to add the /usr/bin path (where
uname and false cmds are in my box). Once I fixed this, everything went
clear.

Thanks again.
Luis

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Benson [mailto:gudnabrsam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 1:44 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: warnings when calling ant

Hmm.. looks like your shell is acting funny?  Perhaps
/bin is missing from your PATH env. variable.  This is
where the uname and false executables live on the
(Intel) SunOS 5.8 box I am looking at.  Probably
something has screwed up your PATH and you want to log
out/log in or rerun .profile or something like that.

HTH,
Matt

--- "Conelly, Luis (GE Energy, Non GE, GENE)"

<http://supportcentral.ge.com/products/sup_products.asp?prod_id=28755>