ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (GE Energy, Non GE, GENE)" <Luis1.Cone...@ge.com>
Subject warnings when calling ant
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:29:49 GMT
Hi there,

    I am a bit confuse here, since I´ve never seen this kind of behavior
with ant. I am invoking ant from a shell script (the usual stuff is set,
such as JAVA_HOME, ANT_HOME, no classpath defined) and I get following
messages:

----------------------
/xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant: false: not found
/xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant: false: not found
/xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant: uname: not found
/xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant: false: not found
/xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant: false: not found
/xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant: false: not found
/xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant: false: not found
/xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant: false: not found
/xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant: false: not found
/xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant: false: not found
/xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant: false: not found
----------------------

The build file works fine indeed, but I'd like to get rid of this annoying
messages. I went through the /xyz/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant file, but I can
say nothing at all.

For the record (although, I believe it is not relevant at all), I am feeding
a property to the command line using -D option and using MailLogger.

-------
JDK: 1.3.1_13
OS: SunOS 5.8
ANT 1.6.2
Ant-Contrib: 1.0b1
------

Thanks in advance for your help
Luis

Luis Conelly
GE Energy, Nuclear
Nuclear
<http://supportcentral.ge.com/products/sup_products.asp?prod_id=28755>
eMatrix Middleware, Architecture and Operations Support
Softtek
Phone (52) 449.910.7308 DC 8*879.7308
Mobile (52) 449.111.1211
Text Pager 4491111211@itelcel.com  <mailto:4491111211@itelcel.com>
e-mail  <mailto:luis.conelly@ge.com> luis1.conelly@ge.com
e-mail  <mailto:luis.conelly@softtek.com> luis.conelly@softtek.com
Sametime Luis Conelly/Energy/GeneralElectric
 <http://www.softtek.com/> www.softtek.com
IMPORTANT: The documents and files attached to this transmission contain
confidential information that must be kept secret by law. This information
is for the exclusive use of the specified recipient whose name appears in
this transmission. If you have received this message by mistake, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the file and its
attachments. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying,
distribution or adoption of any action arising from the confidential
information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Law will penalize any
violation