ant-user mailing list archives

From "S I" <xia...@hotmail.com>
Subject Unrelated ANT questions
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:13:25 GMT
OK,

1. Could someone please point me to the ANT mailing list etiquette page.  I
do have a certain decorum but just didn't wanna step on any toes.  However,
I don't see anything on http://ant.apache.org/mail.html or anything remotly
describing the details of posting or posing a question, etc.

2. Unfortunately, all the emails from you guys is routed to my Hotmail Junk
Folder.  I added apache.org to my list to prevent this, however, emails sent
to me directly by the Users still go to my junk folder.  How do I prevent
this from happening? By adding each of you?  That would be somewhat
formidable, no?

3. When I receive emails from everyone whether directly addressed to me and
my posed question or addressed to others... Do I use Reply to respond to the
newsgroup/mailing list directly or do I email the individual(s) ONLY to keep
the barrage of emails to a minimum?

Thanks

Steven