ant-user mailing list archives

From "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Hudit...@lexisnexis.at>
Subject AW: Out of Memory Error
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:05:44 GMT
Hi Ivan,

Thanks a lot for this very useful information.
I didn't know about the ANT_OPTS env variable...
I just altered my ant.bat file, but there seems to be a prob with the initialization of my
VM...

I get the following error message:
Incompatible initial and maximum heap sizes specified

I tried it with different value pairs, too.
According to my system information, I should habe about 504MB memory.
I just tried to find some info on the web, but with no success yet.
Thanks a lot for your help!

wbr,
Roman