ant-user mailing list archives

From "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Hudit...@lexisnexis.at>
Subject AW: Converting new or changed files with an batch file called from within ant
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:17:50 GMT
Hi,

I tried it, but
 <xslt basedir="source" destdir="added" style="stylesheets/add_versioning_information.xslt"
classpath="net.sf.saxon.Transform" processor="trax" extension=".xml" includes="*.xml" excludes="*/*.xml"/>
doesn't seem to do the timestamp check.
Since if I process my ant file two times, all files are transformed again, although neither
the stylesheets nor the files have changed...
My stylesheets are not using <xsl:import> or <xsl:include>.
Since I am doing transformations on directory basis, I would like to know, if that might correspond
to the "incomplete" out-of-date check....
Thanks a lot.

wbr,
Roman