ant-user mailing list archives

From "Huditsch Roman" <>
Subject AW: Problems with <xslt>
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:18:02 GMT
Solved it in the meantime...
But as I take a step forward, I discovered another issue....
I split my files using <xsl:result-document>, and for what reason ever I get an empty
source file
within my result folder beside the splitted documents.
Now I suppose that I have to delet those 0kb files.
How can I achieve that?
How to delete all files within a given directory whiches files size is 0kb?

Thanks a lot.