ant-user mailing list archives

From "Huditsch Roman" <>
Subject Converting new or changed files with an batch file called from within ant
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:16:46 GMT
Hi list,

Although I search the archives, I could not find any useful hint for my problem.
I recently started using ant for controlling my XSLT transformations.
Actually, I need ant to take control over the execution of the appropriate batch file for
a given target.
These target-specific batch-files are handling my stylesheet calls using Saxon.

So far, everything works fine.
The proplem is taht everytime I start the transformation, all files of my input folder are
I would like ant to just produce new or changed files (since the last transformation call).
the source folder is specified within my batch file, so I am nor sure if I need to rewrite
my ant and abtch files....
Any help is greatly appreciated.

My Ant file:

<project name="Content Produktion" default="GLP_Legislation" basedir=".">
	<target name="GLP_Legislation" description="Normen, Verordnungen, Staatsverträge,...">
		<exec dir="R:\Produktion\Legislations" executable="cmd">
			<arg line="/c transform_legislations.bat"/>

One of my batch files:

@echo off
set JAVA_HOME=R:\Produktion\Tools\jdk1.5.0_01;
set PATH=.;R:\Produktion\Tools\jdk1.5.0_01\bin;

mkdir added
java  net.sf.saxon.Transform -o added/ source/ stylesheets/add_versioning_information.xslt
echo Adding version information done

mkdir splitted
java  net.sf.saxon.Transform -o splitted/ added/ stylesheets/split_legislation.xslt
rd /S /Q added
echo Splitting done

java  net.sf.saxon.Transform -o result/ normalized/ stylesheets/convert_to_LNDE.xslt
rd /S /Q normalized
echo Conversion finished

echo Process finished successfully

To unsubscribe, e-mail: