ant-user mailing list archives

From Ricky Clarkson <ricky.clark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with some shell script and ssh command problems...
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:36:34 GMT
>From the SSH man page:

"Using the default values for
     PreferredAuthentications, the client will try to authenticate first using
     the hostbased method; if this method fails, public key authentication is
     attempted, and finally if this method fails, keyboard‐interactive and
     password authentication are tried."

Maybe ssh is trying to get a password from the user.  If you want to
disable this, you probably need to set whatever
PreferredAuthentications is, wherever it is set.

Can this all be done in a more portable way using JSch? (
http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/ )