ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris Altman <chris.alt...@sim-plex.com>
Subject Problem with csc on OS X
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:45:46 GMT
I am currently trying to build a .NET application on my OS X box.  I
have it successfully building on my WinXP box so, I am confident the
build.xml is correct.

The issue arises with csc.

It returns this error: csc failed: java.io.IOException: mcs: not found

Now I have read through some of the other messages and noticed that
this has also happened to those on WinXP and the solution for the most
part was to add csc.exe to the PATH variable.  However, I am not even
sure that is possible on OS X?

I have also seen something about needing ant-nodeps.jar but have had 0
luck finding this file other then in my lib folder?  Is there a way I
need to register it, or get a newer version?  I am running Ant 1.6.2.

Thanks in advance for the help!!