ant-user mailing list archives

From Asfand Yar Qazi <ayq...@gmail.com>
Subject Error output from javac compiles being blocked
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:03:11 GMT
Hi,

I like the little arrows beneath the snippets of java code that the
javac application provides (more compilers need to copy this behaviour
really).  But unfortunately, ant blocks these!

For example, javac gives the following error:
sources/org/trainingforlife/elearning/User.java:27: illegal
combination of modifiers: abstract and private
    private abstract String getTableName();
                            ^
1 error

Excuse the stupid misalignment of the little ^ arrow, I hate variable
width fonts.

But ant gives the following (this is just a snippet):
    [javac] C:\Documents and Settings\dflguest\My Documents\Asfand_Yar_Qazi\eLea
rning\src\sources\org\trainingforlife\elearning\Student.java:9: ';' expected
    [javac] ^

Is there any option I can set to make ant display the full error
message without getting in the way?

Thanks,
         Asfand Yar