ant-user mailing list archives

From "Haiges, Sven, Vodafone Group R&D" <Sven.Hai...@vodafone.com>
Subject RE: Installing ant ftp task on suse linux 9.2
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 08:17:33 GMT
Hi there,

I still cant't use the ftp taks on the suse linux 9.2 machine. I copied
the oro and commons-net jar files to /usr/share/ant/lib, but the same
error pops up when I execute the build file: ant cannot find the
libraries that support the ftp task.

is there a special ant-ftp.jar? if so, I did not find it yet.

is /usr/share/ant/lib the right place to put the jars?

thanx a lot!
sven

-----Original Message-----
From: Haiges, Sven, Vodafone Group R&D
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 8:55 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Installing ant ftp task on suse linux 9.2

Hi there,

I would like to install the ftp optional task on a suse 9.2 machine. ant
itself is already installed via yast.

The ant site says I need jakarta-oro and the commons-net optional
libraries.

No my question: can I simply drop them in usr/share/ant/lib and ant will
find them or do I need to install this in a special way?

thx,
sven