ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: exception using javah task in 1.6.3
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 06:11:30 GMT
Hello Maurice,

The class which is trying to use com.sun.tools.javah.oldjavah.Main is
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/javah/SunJavah.java
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/javah/SunJavah.java

I guess the problem is that the changes done in revision 1.2 and maybe
1.3 too should have been merged to the ant 1.6.3 branch, but were not.

Feel free to file a bug report in Bugzilla (
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla )

Cheers,

Antoine