ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Agnew <br...@oopsconsultancy.com>
Subject Re: Looking for task to add text to file.
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:30:48 GMT
Ok. Sounds like you're covering that (and you may want to worry about
other XML entities - &amp; etc.). Your problem domain may be small
enough to require such a solution, but once you have to worry about
character encodings and the like then you'll run into other issues. Butn
like I say, it's all dependent on what you're trying to achieve
(tactical vs.strategic and so on)