ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peterrei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with Ant javac includes
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:24:08 GMT
Includes acts as a filter, not as a list of files.
It is more often uses as "mypackage/*.java" or "mypackage/**/*.java" -
i.e. a filter.

To do what you want, you would need to use the <fail> task with a
<condition> with the <available> condition.

Something like
<fail message="missing a source file">
   <condition>
       <not>
           <and>
               <available file="${source}/mypackage/ExportService.java"/>
               <available file="${source}/mypackage/RetrieveService.java"/>
               <available
file="${source}/separate/package/UpdateProperty.java"/>
           </and>
        </not>
    </condition>
</fail>