ant-user mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@hst.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: AW: copying multiple directories set in property
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 05:34:59 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply.

One other work-around, of course, is to put all my dtd files in only one
of my source directories. With my current projects that might be acceptable.

Thanks again, Dies

Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> The only workaround is iterating for yourself, e.g. with AntContrib <for>.
>
> Jan
>

>>-----Urspr・gliche Nachricht-----
>>Von: Dies Koper [mailto:dies@hst.fujitsu.com]
>>Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 27. April 2005 03:19
>>An: user@ant.apache.org
>>Betreff: copying multiple directories set in property
>>
>>Hello,
>>I'd like to copy files from directories that I have set in a property.
>>It is to copy dtd files from my source directories to the
>>build directory.
>>For some projects I have several source directories, that is why I set
>>them in a property file. I compile as follows:
>>
>><path id="src.dir">
>>	<pathelement path="${module.src}" /> <- "src/mod1; src/mod2"
>></path>
>><javac destdir="${build.classes}">
>>	<src refid="src.dir" />
>>	<classpath refid="build.classpath" />
>></javac>
>>
>>So I'd like to copy dtd files similarly. But <copy> works
>>with filesets,
>>and I can't seem to define a fileset that accepts my path id, or
>>directories in the form of "src/mod1; src/mod2".
>>
>>Can anyone help?
>>Cheers,
>>Dies Koper

Dies KOPER <dies@hst.fujitsu.com>
FUJITSU Hyper Software Technologies Ltd.
2-15-16, Shin-Yokohama, Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama, 222-0033, Japan
Tel. +81(45)-475-5605  (internal 7181-4211)