ant-user mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <>
Subject copying multiple directories set in property
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:18:43 GMT
I'd like to copy files from directories that I have set in a property.
It is to copy dtd files from my source directories to the build directory.
For some projects I have several source directories, that is why I set
them in a property file. I compile as follows:

<path id="src.dir">
	<pathelement path="${module.src}" /> <- "src/mod1; src/mod2"
<javac destdir="${build.classes}">
	<src refid="src.dir" />
	<classpath refid="build.classpath" />

So I'd like to copy dtd files similarly. But <copy> works with filesets,
and I can't seem to define a fileset that accepts my path id, or
directories in the form of "src/mod1; src/mod2".

Can anyone help?
Dies Koper

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: