ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installing Ant under Windows XP
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:44:00 GMT
I doubt building from source will solve your problems.

To solve these sorts of problems, one thing you should try is to comment
out the first line of ant.bat (the "@echo off" line). You can then see
what the ant batch file is doing and where it is failing.

Try that. If it is not obvious from that, try copying the output and
sending it to the list.

Also another thing to check is whether you have a CLASSPATH environment
variable and whether it has any quotes in it. If it has, remove them.

Conor