ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Copiing newer files to a directory [was: using file names]
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 05:09:17 GMT
Hello Roman,

this would be the most simple solution using ant :

<!-- define the fileset with the newer files -->
<fileset dir="source" id="newerfiles">
     <depend targetdir="result"/>
</fileset>
<copy todir="input" preservefiletimes="true">
       <fileset refid="source"/>
</copy>

Cheers,

Antoine

Huditsch Roman wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Thanks for the snippet!
>I found out that <var name="nameOfProperty" unset="true"/> you can reset a property.

>What I want to do is quite simple (although unachievable for me):
>
>I would like to copy all files from a directory "source", which are newer to those in
"result", to an own directory "input".