ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Blaukopf <daniel.blauk...@sun.com>
Subject Re: rsync wildcard
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 12:42:21 GMT
Looks like Ant doesn't do the expansion that the shell does. This is OK
- I don't think it is supposed to. You can use the "apply" task and
specify the *.gz files as a fileset:

<apply executable="rsync" parallel="true" skipemptyfilesets="true">
    <arg line="-cvz -e"/>
    <arg value="ssh -i /home/build/sync-key"/>
    <srcfile/>
    <arg value="tomcat@10.1.2.3:/home/tomcat"/>
    <fileset dir="/home/build/dist" includes="*.gz"/>
</apply>

- Daniel