ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question about ant pach error
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:51:18 GMT

--- Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisanius@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Mark Breitner <mark.breitner@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hello Ivan.
> >
> > Thanks for your quick answer.
> > wer is this patch command located ?
> > In which jar ?
> I do not know for pure java implementation of patch.
>
> > or is it an exe file ?
> I suppose it will be an exe file for Windows, but I
> do
> not know where it is downloaded from.
Well, I actully was not fully honest here :)). There
are patch and diff commands in Cygwin, but you may
find Cygwin installation an overhead.

> You can try to search for it in google.

You can download patch.exe and diff.exe program from
[1]. However, I haven't tested/used them at all, so it
is on your sole responsibility.
Also, if you are not familiar with patch, you can read
about it at [2].

HTH
Ivan

[1]http://www.illadvised.com/~jordy/