ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brad G. Kyer" <bgk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: New Ant Diff and Merge Tasks
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:25:08 GMT

> You know that if your class direcly uses GPL code it must be
> under GPL, too?

Thanks for the info.

> In Ant we use reflection for using GPL classes so we dont depend
> on them.

I noticed that patch calls the patch process (Command/Executor),
however the mks diff we have installed does not match the same
args as the gnu diff and I couldn't make a generic diff Executor call
between linux and windows.

I was looking for something that wasn't specific to any OS
(and prefferably native java) and found this lib to be useful. If you
have a diff that's not GPL'd or know of one I'll gladly change to that.

Brad