ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to hide output of an <exec>
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:48:16 GMT
If you are using a recent version of Ant, you could
redirect to your null device (a file).  Since you're
on Windows (I assume from the backslashed paths), the
file will be NUL .  You could do some conditional
stuff based on OS to choose NUL or /dev/null as your
null device and be cross-platform, but basically <exec
output="NUL"> should work on Windows.

HTH,
Matt