ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Setting log level of the XmlLogger
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:14:16 GMT
So there is no way to set the log level used by the
XmlLogger at the command line ?

I was hoping to find a "per-instance" way to set the
level.  I was not planning to adjust the level for all
ANT sessions, just the one initiated by CruiseControl.
 I was hoping for a
-Dorg.apache.tools.ant.XmlLogger.level = <new value>
kind of deal...

But I will give what you suggested a try...

Thanx,
--- "Conelly, Luis (GE Energy, Non GE, GENE)"
<Luis1.Conelly@ge.com> wrote:
> Ups... sorry, I believe you are trying to achieve
> the opposite as I
> mentioned.
>
> However, IIRC, that question has been asked before.
> I believe that by
> tweaking a bit the xsl for the log, you can achieve
> what you want. The
> $ANT_HOME/etc/log.xsl file contains the following
> line
>
> <xsl:template match="message[@priority!='debug']">
>
> Maybe tweaking a bit over there you can set the
> level you want
>
> Hope this actually helps.
>
> Luis

-Dsuperbuild_props_loc=C:/ccbuild/Mainline/superbuild.properties