ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Pelz Sherman <mpelzsher...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: classpath for custom Ant tasks
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:05:24 GMT
Thanks, Rainer.

All I can tell you is the only way I can get my task to work is by adding the
necessary entries to my System $CLASSPATH. I'll check again, but I'm pretty
darn sure the classpath entries in my <taskdef/> are correct.

Is there any way to print out the "special" classpath being used by an ant
task?

- Michael