ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Pelz Sherman <mpelzsher...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: classpath for custom Ant tasks
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:22:37 GMT
Thanks,

I tried this but it doesn't seem to help. By printing out
System.getProperty("java.class.path") from within my task, it seems that the
taskdef classpath argument isn't picking up the values I put in there. The only
way I can seem to effect changes to the classpath of the running task is by
changing the $CLASSPATH in my shell (which I'd rather avoid if possible).

Any suggestions? Really appreciate the help!

- Michael